A Restaurant Manager will lead all aspects of our Spanish-American restaurant. This role requires strong management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, profitability as well as maintain high productivity, quality, and customer-service satisfaction. You will oversee the dining, serving, food prep, and food storage areas. You will hire qualified cooks and wait staff, set work schedules, oversee food prep and make sure we comply with all health and safety restaurant regulations. We’ll expect you to lead by example and support our staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experience.
General Manager responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
- Coordinate daily front-of-house and back-of-house restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth, online resources and community events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads).
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
Requirements / Experience:
- Ability to speak, read, and write Spanish
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and staff.
- Acute financial management skills.
- A degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus.
- Management : 2+ Years
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel/Word
- Order Processing
- Full Time Salary (40 hrs. – 48 hrs. per week)
- Flexible Schedule
- Personal Days
- Employee Meal Plan (Free)
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 annually