- Greet customers/patrons as they arrive at the buffet table.
- Provide patrons with information on set dishes, and their ingredients when requested.
- Suggest side dishes that might complement patrons’ choice of food.
- Assist patrons in taking their food plates to their tables.
- Provide spoons, forks, and knives particular to the type of food that patrons are about to partake.
- Offer drinks such as beverages, sodas, or juices that may not be part of the buffet spread.
- Present bills/checks to patrons, and ensure that change and receipts are rendered.
- Oversee the setup and breakdown of the buffet table, and ensure that dishes are timely replenished.
- Ascertain that all tables and chairs are cleaned properly before new patrons arrive.
Requirements / Experience:
- Ability to speak, read, and write Spanish
- Full Time & Part-Time
- Flexible Schedule
- Personal Days
- Employee Meal Plan (Free)